Gyeranbbang (Korean Egg Bread) with Dehydrated Potato Flakes
Yield: 5 mini loaves
1/3 cup White Sugar
1/2 cup Soft Flour or AP Flour
2 Tbsp. Rice Flour
2 Tbsp. Dehydrated Potato Flakes*
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 cup Butter, melted
1/2 cup Full Cream Milk
1/2 Tbsp. Honey
2 pcs. Eggs
5 pcs. Eggs, chilled
Butter for greasing
- Preheat oven at 200°C.
- In a bowl, combine all wet ingredients together with sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Sift flour, rice flour, and baking powder over the wet ingredients, than add potato flakes. Mix well. Set it aside.
- Lightly grease your mini loaf pan (2×4 inches). Ladle the batter into 5 pans. Crack one egg for each pan.
- Put in a tray and bake for 12.5 mins. at the second layer to the top rack.
- Let it cool and gently take it out from the pan.
*Dehydrated Potato Granules is available at Gourdo’s or Dane International Commodities