So here’s our creation and tell us what you think. Comment below for suggestions and feedback.
Yield: 16 Squares 9×9 pan
1/2 cup Ground Graham Crackers or Ground Oreo
1/4 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
2/3 cup White Sugar
1/2 cup Cream Cheese
2 pcs. Eggs
1/4 cup Matcha Powder
1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- Preheat oven at 180°C/350°F. Grease a 9×9 inch square pan, then line with wax paper.
- In a bowl, combine crushed grahams and melted butter. Mix thoroughly to combine. Press firmly in the lined 9×9 inch pan and make sure there is no cracks. Bake for 10 mins. to form the crust.
- In a mixer, whip butter until pale yellow. Add sugar and cream cheese. Whip until well incorporated.
- Add eggs, one by one. Mix it slowly. Make sure not to whip it too much to prevent it from rising and deflating while cooking. Then add in all dry ingredients and fold.
- Pour over the premade crust. Place it in the center rack of the oven and bake for 40-45 mins. or until cooked in the middle. Check it by sticking a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out clean, its cooked.
- Cool down for 30 mins. before unmolding and cutting. Best served when chilled to get a sticky texture.